Sunday, December 7, 2008

Karis' new do


Karis has been talking about getting her haircut lately and since she never wants to keep clips or ponytails in, we also thought that would be a great idea. She wanted a "short cut" like our friend Melody that sometimes watches the kids while we are at Bible study. We took a short trip across the street to the local "Kids Cuts" and....wala she's a whole new kid, Still equally as adorable as before! 

3 comments:

Suze & Frank said...

I love your new hair cut Karis.
I bet it is easier to take care of too!
Love you honey,
Nana

Annarose said...

Karis, you look so good with short hair... It is about the same length as Morgan's now.. We love you, Annarose and Morgan

Anonymous said...

Hi Karis I also love your new haircut you look just like your mama.. Have a great time in Guatemala I hear you have made a lot of new friends.. I miss you and God Bless